Thank You for Joining Us!
Grab this opportunity to lease in this newly renovated 500,000 space without paying the near west side prices.
||14’ – 20’ Clear in 321,840 SF
12’ Clear in 135,000 SF
|TOTAL OFFICE SF:
(Includes 36,000 SF of 2nd Floor Office Area)
||72’ x 20’ in 321,840 SF
25’ x 20’ in 171,000 SF
||38 Interior Docks
|UTILITIES AND SERVICES:
Phase: 3 Phase
- Space has multi-use options. Single office space, small business, incubator, large industrial and catering.
- Owner would entertain absorbing costs of build outs for the space.
- Owner would consider partnerships in food related businesses with a solid history and a good business plan.
- Almost 2 acres of parking. No rail access.
- Under PMD 4 - 2 Zoning. Many permitted uses for the property. (See PMD-4 List on Rent Schedule Page).
- Located in the TIF District, Enterprise Zone and Empowerment Zone.
- Many City Incentives.
- Five minutes to Downtown Chicago, approximately one minute to the Eisenhower Expressway (click on Area Map).
- Brick, Block and Concrete construction.
- Alternative to the Fulton Market. Bring your existing business here. Ideal for the following distribution companies: meat, fish, dairy, fresh and frozen foods, produce, disposables or restaurant equipment. Create a central one-stop market. Also can be an incubator space for new food companies to start a new business.
- Brokers and Agents welcomed.
- Full commissions paid on a Gross Lease.
- 7 % of the average annual rental rate plus 3 % of the total rental reserved rate in the lease after the first year.
- Full commissions paid on Net Lease.
- 8% of the average annual rental plus 3% of total rental reserved in the lease after the first year.
- Dramatic growth in the Sacramento Corridor. Experience the progress!
- Public Bus Service stops at the property.
Occupancy and Improvements
Property would be ready for occupancy September 1, 2011. In the process of replacing existing windows with Low E and Argon windows, double pain for maximum energy efficiency. In addition, the owner has replaced all exterior overhead doors. Furthermore, the entire perimeter of the parking lot will have a new aluminum fence. Spring 2011 will replace parking lot with a new concrete surface lot and new landscape.